Saturday 2 January 2010

Things I Can Do Today To Help Me Achieve My Goals 2/1/10

This is my plan for today:
  • Meal planning for the week.
  • Washing clothes and emptying the dishwasher.
  • Food shopping. We have nothing in the house. As soon as I've finished on here I'm going to make a list of things we need. While I'm in Asda I could look for a proper sellotape dispenser, a utensil rack, thank you cards, a new purse, iPhone cases and screen protectors.
  • Post back Mirror's Edge to AP Electronics.
  • Later I could also head out to Cardiff to take back the ClickHeats, get to Staples for a proper sellotape dispenser if Asda doesn't have one and get a utensil rack from somewhere.
  • Stuart is going to study all day today, so I will head over to my mum's and see if she'll teach me to knit.
  • Have a late night. I start back on nights tomorrow night and so it is important that I try and get to bed as late as possible.
Now I could also:
  • Track my progress on Joe's Goals (also edit the goal content!)
  • Listen to two chapters of Harry Potter, as I am behind from yesterday.
  • Make a move on FlyLady (not in that way!)
  • Make a note of how many e-mails I get today
  • Make a start on my personal statement
  • Ask my Momma to teach me knitting!
  • Watch an episode of Gavin and Stacey
  • Start my list of things that need to be hung up
  • Put new dates into diaries and calendars
  • Take some more photos of the Le Creuset
  • Put together the new lamp
  • Make a list of my non-efficient light bulbs
  • Blog
  • Write on my thank you cards
  • Take a photo for project 365

No comments:

Post a Comment