Friday 1 January 2010

Things I Can Do Today To Help Me Achieve My Goals 1/1/10

I could:
  • Do some self-talk on the college/failure/acceptance goal
  • Track my progress on Joe's Goals
  • Listen to one chapter of Harry Potter
  • Look at FlyLady: maybe I can make a move on a Babystep
  • Make a note of how many e-mails I am getting on a daily basis
  • Make a start on my personal statement
  • Empty the kitchen drawer of all the appliance and instruction manuals
  • Maybe ask my Momma to teach me to knit today!
  • Pack up Mirror's Edge to send back
  • Set up the Wii Fit
  • Watch an episode of Gavin and Stacey
  • Start my list of things that need to be hung up
  • Put new dates into diaries and calendars
  • Take some more photos of the Le Creuset
  • Set up the ION and sit with it?
  • Put together the new lamp
  • Make a list of my non-efficient light bulbs
  • Blog Well this counts, right?
  • Take a photo for Project 365
Now, that's a lot of stuff but I don't have to get it all done today. It works out at about five hours worth of stuff but that's a very wide estimate.

Other things:
  • We are going to go and see Stuart's mother because she has been down with flu since Boxing Day. Much to my annoyance, they came over and brought Stuart's aunt and uncle, Karen and Mark, over with them. Mark and Mark put on the rugby (surprise, surprise) and we spent ages talking about babies. Yawn.
  • We will go to my Mum's to see them, start up my brother's new laptop and maybe she'll teach me how to knit! But she didn't teach me how to knit! However, I am pleased that she is enjoying using her negative scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment