Friday 25 December 2009

43 Things

1. Quit college and accept it as gracefully giving in, not failure

By Jan end

2. track my progress by visiting joe's goals every day for six months

Due 4th June 2010, then ongoing habit.

3. Read all the Harry Potter books

Before summer 2010

4. Set up FlyLady routines

By late Jan/early Feb

5. Unsubscribe from newsletters, mailing lists, etc that I don't really read

By Jan end

6. Finish "10 days to self-discipline"

By 17th Jan

7. Sort out my / our finances

By Jan end

8. Take the one hundred pushups challenge

By early spring

9. Take the two hundred squats challenge

By early spring

10. Take the two hundred sit ups challenge


By early spring

11. Knit a Gryffindor scarf

For the release of DH Autumn 2010

12. study nursing


September 2010

13. Travel on the Trans Siberian railway

???

14. stay in the penthouse of a fancy hotel

???

15. Celebrate New Years in Times Square

???

16. change all my lightbulbs to energy efficient ones

By Jan end

17. visit my relatives more often

By end 2010

18. put my mother's le creuset on ebay

by Jan end

19. put all our home movies on DVD

by Jan end

No comments:

Post a Comment