Thursday 11 December 2008

Sad and worried...

I've just spent the past few hours downloading Kings of Leon's four albums in preparation for next Wednesday. I bought my tickets for them today, much to the Mothership's disapproval at both the price (£105 - well, it is Ebay) and the fact that I'm going on my own. I can't wholly disagree with both. What I've paid is five times the face value and I am a little nervous about going on my own...make that a lot nervous. I'm hoping that they might have those seats at the back and I might get to sneak up there. Or I may just sell the ticket instead to my mother's approval, my (probable) loss of money and my boyfriend's disappointment. Ho hum indeed.

Today I was lazy. Really lazy. Got up at 11am, mooched around on the internet since then with very little to eat (a yoghurt, a few biscuits, two burgers and two Welsh cakes are all I've eaten today.) It will be interesting to see what the Daily Plate makes of my consumption.

I should have done so much more...I haven't e.g. picked the bed up off my floor or washed my new work uniform. I haven't paid my parking ticket either which I am getting worried about now. I haven't studied, tidied up etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. I am going to bed now, because I'm depressed and worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment